If you’re wondering about how you can make your own professional website, then you've come to the right place!
No boring theories or unnecessary filler. You will learn the many simple web design rules and guidelines that get straight to the point! How to make text look professionally designed? How to correctly use the power of colors? How to get and use amazing images, fonts and icons to make your website shine — all for FREE. How to create a layout using whitespace and visual hierarchy? Begin progress on the Capstone project; creating a layout deciding on a color palette and deciding on the content, font and images.
What are the requirements?
What am I going to get from this course?
- No previous knowledge is required - enthusiasm is all you need!
- A PC or Mac laptop is required
- No software is required in advance for the course and all software used in the course is free
- Build websites and web applications
- Get a job as a junior web developer
- Bid for projects on freelance websites
- Become comfortable at front-end development
In this module, we'll begin to explore how to design and create websites by using the web language HTML. By the end of this lesson, you'll be able to: identify and use common HTML tags; insert image, video, audio, YouTube links to a webpage; create HTML-formatted tables; use hyperlinks to connect a series of web pages; upload your finished HTML pages to a web host and, learn some tips and tricks for styling pages and practicing your coding. You will continue working on Capstone project