In this module, we'll begin to explore how to design and create websites by using the web language HTML. By the end of this lesson, you'll be able to: identify and use common HTML tags; insert image, video, audio, YouTube links to a webpage; create HTML-formatted tables; use hyperlinks to connect a series of web pages; upload your finished HTML pages to a web host and, learn some tips and tricks for styling pages and practicing your coding. You will continue working on Capstone project
What are the requirements?
What am I going to get from this course?
- No previous knowledge is required - enthusiasm is all you need!
- A PC or Mac laptop is required
- No software is required in advance for the course and all software used in the course is free
- Build websites and web applications
- Get a job as a junior web developer
- Bid for projects on freelance websites
- Become comfortable at front-end development