Tired of searching for lost things and stumbling over stuff?
You CAN change your surroundings to work for you with simple, easy and practical ideas on how to remove clutter from your life and get organized. Attend this fun and interactive program, where you’ll learn:
- how to stop junk mail,
- how to remove clutter,
- distinguish between organized and neat, and the cost of your stuff.
- Different organizing specialties,
- Using the Clutter-Hoarding Scale, business licensing and insurance, and
- How to get experience before your first paying client.
- Business structure/setup and Taxes
- Business license requirements
A $30 fee for the resource book, Clutterology® (978-1-891440-62-5) is payable in class.